SC - cheese questions

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sat Nov 20 20:59:39 PST 1999

>Peldyn asked:
 I really need to get some period cookbooks. Does anyone have a list of the
ones they consider "essential"?

    and Lord Stephan replied:
>Well, you might want to look at some of the files in the FOOD-BOOKS section
of my Florilegium:
                            <major snippage>

>cookbooks-bib     (32K)  4/21/97    Cookbook bibliography by Jaelle of
Armida.<

    This is a very good list to start from!   I used it for my Cooking Class
at the Artemesian Collegium, and well worth the  10 pages of copy.  I
particularly appreciate the "not recomended" and the "only for the
completist"  (totally anal retentive bibliophile) listings.

    Caointiarn