SC - Can someone help her?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Tue Nov 23 15:21:34 PST 1999

I think you will find some inter-Kingdom anthropology here.

In Lochac (for instance) it happens this way:
A offers studded fruit to B
B either declines politely and A asks next person or
B takes fruit and removes clove with teeth
B either spits chews or swallows as they see fit
B then proffers the part they want kissed (hand, cheek, lips)
B then takes fruit and finds next person.

So A chooses B but B decides where they are to be kissed.

Meliora.