SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Wed Nov 24 18:40:59 PST 1999

>> So what is everyone's Thanksgiving plans?

My husband and I are doing nothing. We politely declined several offers and
prefer to spend Thanksgiving quietly. I might do something a little special for
breakfast and we'll probably go out raven watching later in the day.

I am thankful that we can afford to eat whatever we want, whenever we want. To
that end we donated over 300 lbs of food to our local food bank for those who
are not as certain about when their next meal will be.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the folks on this list for whom food is more than just
a pastime.

Kerri
Cedrin Etainnighean, OL