SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Wed Nov 24 17:55:51 PST 1999

PaPa Gunthar had asked:

>So what is everyone's Thanksgiving plans?
Aelfric and I are going out this year. I didn't see a point to doing it all,
(since I always do way to much) for just the two of us, then having to clean
it all up.

>I'm thinking of getting a nice chef's knife for Alys. I'm thinking
>of a 6" decent knife.  Any suggestions for less than $60?

Williams Sonama online has a very nice 7" Henkels Japanese Chef knife, the 4
star was running 49.99 the 5 star was either 59.99 or 69.99.  They can be
reached at www.williamsonoma.com and they had a promotion where they were
sending out a free apron with each purchase. (I just love bonus gifts)

Zoe