SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Nov 25 04:10:50 PST 1999

So what is everyone's Thanksgiving plans?

well, the plan was to sleep after working last night and let my
boyfreind do abunch of cooking, but there were not enough of them and
too many nurses so i got to come home at midnight instead of 7:30 AM,
but he was a sweety and got up at 4:30 to stuff the turkey anyway.

So we get turkey with home made stuffing( trying my dads recipe  for
the first time)
salad
sweet patatos with brown sugar and butter, gravy
eggplant cooked in butter then with salsa and parm cheese tossed in
and apple crisp

it's the kind a menu you get when you work 12 hour night shifts the
several days preceeding a holiday, but it's only the 2 of us anyway.

Happy Holidays all, and safe driving.
Fiona