SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Elysant at aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 19:05:04 PST 1999

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> And to our bretheren overseas, do you wonder what the traditional American
> Thanksgiving meal is?

Well, I called home to Britain this morning, full of the festive spirit of
the day
with the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV and the turkey in the oven.... My
family over there had no clue it was Thanksgiving, and really weren't much
interested in it. :-(  <sigh>

I guess I'm becoming more and more American..... ;-)

Elysant