SC - Surviving Medieval Cuisine

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 20:35:56 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/27/1999 5:44:16 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<<
 Another period holdover here in the South, though this fades every day as
 nasty urbanization spreads across our fair lands, is the consumption of
 organ meats and animal fats.  This is not a subject for the faint of heart
 nor a queasy stomach (pun intended), so skip over if you think you might get
 grossed out.

Ras!  Here's a man after our own hearts!!!

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ