SC - Surviving Medieval Cuisine

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Nov 28 05:08:01 PST 1999

cclark at vicon.net wrote:

> Akim Yaroslavich wrote:
> > ...to serve the tin hat authenticity Gestapo a ...
>
> Gee, what a clever way of combining the terms "authenticity police" and
> "authenticity Nazi." Now wash your mouth out with Lava soap.

I'm inclined to agree, but then maybe Baron Akim's own experience has
been with tin hats who are appropriately so termed. My experience has
been that I've met _very_ few people who could be termed authenticity
Gestapo (although I have met some) and none of them have been tin hats.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com