SC - SCA BARBIE

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 06:25:44 PST 1999

A friend of mine who is a doll collector sent me a long joke - list of Barbie
types.  Look what showed up!!  LOL!
Phillipa Seton

SCA Barbie
Available only in dark or red hair, this Barbie (named Barbara) is dressed
in the basic SCA t-tunic with options for Elizabethan, middle period, early
period fop, and Scottish or Mongolian. She has pouch, belt, chair, candle
and trencher. She comes with Companion Kenneth, complete in his t- tunic and
leggings with boots, optional clothes include matching outfits  with Barbara.
  Pull her string to hear her say... 'Where is Court?' 'Long live the King'
and 'Let's set up camp.'  Pull Kenneth's string to hear him say... 'Have some
more mead, dear,' 'I  accept,' and 'No, no, after you...'   The Barbara doll
is modified - she has flat feet, no arch, and cannot wear  heels.