SC - SCA BARBIE

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 13:05:34 PST 1999

I forwarded this on to Mistress Bronwen who is the Chronicler of our group.
She was wondering if she could reprint this in Sol Haven's newsletter.  Each
April we produce a very "creative" issue.  If it is okay please let me know
the name of the original author and where we can send a copy of the issue to.

Much thanks,
Molli