SC - Marmalade

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Nov 30 08:58:10 PST 1999

Lurking Girl wrote:

> Hey, I found some last week at the NYC Greenmarket for $1.25 a pound.

Waaaaahhhh! They didn't have them when I was there on Wednesday!  I
assume, though, that you're talking about the Union Square Farmer's
Market, admittedly now the best of the perhaps eight such markets the
city supports...

> I was wondering what I should do with them...

Sounds like a Christmas (or suitable equivalent occasion) gift for your
teacher. Maybe there'll be some tomorrow? (I should point out to
spectators that I am not Lady Vika's teacher, although that would be a
good way to get quinces, I bet...hmmmm.)

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com