SC - Liber Cure Cocorum: I.L.L. Follies of 1999

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 1 09:28:11 PST 1999

Here's what the Cornell Library catalog says about the book:

     TITLE: Liber cure cocorum. Copied and edited from the Sloane ms. 1986

        NOTES:   A curious poem on cookery "now first printed from a
transcript
                   of the Sloane ms. 1986, where it occurs as an appendix to
                   the 'Boke of curtasye'. It is written in a northern dialect
                   of the XVth century."--Pref.
                 "Supplement to the Transactions of the London Philological
                   Society for 1862"--Brit. Mus. Catalogue.

BTW, I loved what you wrote!  I was howling by the time I got to the end.

	Angeline