SC - OT,OOP, But Funny

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Nov 2 11:12:27 PST 1999

- --------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dallas Fox <deadtongue at yahoo.com>
To: mermayde at juno.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 22:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fwd: [TY] TiMH 10/29

On this day...
St. Chef (575)

What on this day?  I just gotta know.

St. Chef: "And how are my little Christians today?"
Kids:     "Bad."
St. Chef: "Why bad?  It's 'Tart on Ember Day' Day!"
Kids:     "Well McCartman's mom won't let him invade
the neighboring village and we need their kine so we
can trade them for wicker so we can build this giant
guy and set him on fire!  It totally sucks @$$!"

[Thunderbolt from above strikes one down.]

Kids: "Oh my gods!  They killed KilKenny!  You
b@$t at rd$!"
St. Chef: "Now, Christians, whenever I have a problem,
it helps to sing a song.  It goes a little something
like this..."
Iesu domine...donare is requiem." [sp?]
Kids:     "How's that gonna help?"
St. Chef: "_I_ don't know.  Ah, fudge it.  Here.
Don't tell anybody."

[Produces a giant wicker man from beneath the counter
and sets it alight.]

Kids:     "Dude!  It's a miracle!"

=====