SC - Looking for Venison

dalberts dalberts at linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us
Tue Nov 2 15:25:00 PST 1999

Greetings to everyone on the list. I am still trying to catch up with about 1
month of Digest's, a family thing happened and I had to leave. But I was
wondering where I may get some Venison for our Baronies Yule Feast. My wife is
the Head Cook and bottle washer and would like to get some. I do not know
anyone who hunts and I don't due to knee blow out. If anyone knows how I may
obtain some I would appreciate the information. I am in Western Washington.

Yours in Friendship,
Jean Luc