SC - Book Review

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 01:30:19 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/3/99 1:17:35 AM EST, stefan at texas.net writes:

<< f anyone sends an article to Molli, I would appreciate being able to
consider it
 for the Florilegium also.

 Stefan
 (Who is now home from nine days in the hospital with two fractured
vertabrae,
 pnemonia and blood poisoning. I'm afraid they don't have internet access here
 in the hospitals. :-) )

Bless your heart!! I pray you are on the path to recovery and are resting
well.

Actually, Your files are already mentioned on the webpage that Mistress
Bronwen is helping me pull together for Penfeathers.  The "rough draft" of
the site is at http://www.randomc.com/~bronwen/pf.htm for now. If anyone
knows of an interesting website that could be added to the links page please
let me know.

Thank you for your assistance.

Molli Rose