SC - garbage

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 18:56:36 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/4/99 9:41:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkappler at home.com writes:

<< I highly recommend this recipe to all, whether you like the ingredients or
 not, the end result is delightful and not at all what I thought I would end
 up with.  The complexity of flavor in this dish is simply amazing!

 regards, Puck >>

A recipe posted to the list would be appropriate now. i had thought i had
thought you better. ;-)

Ras