SC - Marwick Arts Exhibition

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Nov 8 21:08:22 PST 1999

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> > Zoe asked:
> > > Any chance of getting the mustard recipe? i would love to try it.
> >
> > I too, would like to get this mustard recipe and redaction.
>
> Stefan, I believe you already have it, and I was hoping you could post
> it. I don't have it; it is in the same medieval Polish cookbook your
> wafer recipe comes from...
>
> Adamantius

Yes, I saw your comment after I had posted my message. When I get a chance
I'll look it up in the Polish cookbook and post it.

I also will be posting the recipes and my report on how my dessert course
went at my last event. Since I fell that night after getting home, I haven't
had a chance to write things up. I'm getting better, so hopefully I'll get
this done in a few days.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: