SC - Query

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 21:15:45 PST 1999

Sometime in the past we discussed honey cakes on the list. Apicius has a
recipe for such a cake consisting of flour, yeast and honey. What I was
wondering is if anyone has the discussion saved or can tell me where to find
it outside the vague in 'Stefan's Flori-thingy' or 'the archives'? I am
specifically looking for any redaction ('recipe interpretations' for those
who are reticent to put a new meaning on old words) of the Apicius recipe.
Thanks in advance.

Ras