SC - Lord's Salt experiment.

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 05:16:11 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/8/99 7:12:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, nannar at isholf.is
writes:

<<  late 13th
 century Danish, 14th century Danish and 15th century Icelandic. There are
 some variations in the recipes - I could post them, with translations, or
 email them to you >>

Would you please email them (all three)  to me, unless the list wants them as
well! Probably that's a yes! I do have the Icelandic Miscellany if that
relieves any work for you. I will pull it out and review it

Thank you,
Hauviette