SC - Good Broth

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:07:21 PST 1999

>bitter and nasty. In specifying good broth, is the writer warning that
>being
>too cheap to toss out the contents of the ever present and economical stock
>pot will only result in wasting even more food?

Actually, I'm inclined to believe that it is meant to make sure and taste it
to make sure it's not nasty and IS in fact something that you would use and
would eat.  Sounds like a good premise to me, but let's ask the redactor
what his interpretation of it was...

Ras?

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

  "..."

            Metallica - "Orion"