SC - Medici Archive question-sommate di Napoli- can anyone here help?

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sun Nov 14 21:48:02 PST 1999

I don't base it at all.  The entire thing was a quote from the Medici
Archives page and the question was theirs.  I'm sorry I didn't manage to
make this clear.  With all the cooking expertise on this list I thought
someone, such as yourself, might be able to answer them.  They appear to be
academics who's expertise is in translation rather than cooking, making them
excited amateurs in this one thing, while experts in others.

Regina Romsey