SC - Good Broth

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 14:07:46 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/15/99 2:50:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cclark at vicon.net writes:

<< Educating people behind the scenes is more likely to
 lead to changes in how a group runs its events.

 Henry of Maldon/Alex Clark >>

Agreed. Each shire is a unique entity. For what it's worth, Nithgard is our
Mother shire so I am sure we inherited many of the methods and policies used
there when we became a separate entity. We do seem to play well and often
together. ;-)

Ras