SC - Grapes VERY LONG for the gentle who missed the thread

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 14:21:44 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/15/99 10:18:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ChannonM at aol.com writes:

<< I am collecting these commentaries to include
 in a sort of handbook on Roman feasting. These will be suggested wines to
 accompany a period feast. Thanks

 Hauviette >>

If you give me a couple of days I will be able to post a list of both Italian
varieties and varieties introduced by the Romans into other countries of the
Empire. Not an all inclusive list but far more complete and possibly Morse
accurate than the one I posted off the top of my head. ;-)

Ras