SC - Early Period A&S Entries

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 18:33:49 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/16/99 9:16:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rushmaj at basf-corp.com writes:

<< Check your Kingdom's A&S criteria.  I believe the Midrealm's has a
'starting
 date' so to speak.  If I remember correctly it caused a change in the Kingdom
  Pentathlon champion in the recent past.  A very fine artisan had made
 something (I don't remember the category) but that particular entry was
 disqualified as the piece was too early. >>

This makes no sense t me. When can Kingdom pronouncements, however off the
wall and contrary to corporate pronouncements, have any real meaning?

Ras