SC - ODD DAY

Eaton, Nancy RHD NEaton at ReginaHealth.sk.ca
Fri Nov 19 11:16:47 PST 1999

	Not only is it an odd day...it is odd that someone would know
that...or figure that out?!  And sometimes I think I must have a lot of time
on my hands!!  No contest!

	Hope your enjoying your odd day!!

	Nancy

	>  Today is Friday 19 November, 1999.
	>  The numerical format for today is 19-11-1999.  ( All the digits
are
	odd.)
	>  The next "Odd Day" after today will be 1-1-3111 - which is well
	over a
	>  thousand years away, which we will never see.
	>  The next even day will be 2-2-2000 - the first one since
28-8-888!
	>  So, now you have a reason to celebrate today as it'll be your
last
	odd day
	>  on Earth!!!!!!
	>  Have a nice "Odd Day!"