SC - Embarrassing Question...

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 17:38:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/21/99 4:35:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< I was wondering if anyone has used
 those devices that supposedly peel and core (and maybe slice; I forget)
 an apple. It's a crank-operated thing you clamp to a tabletop, >>

I have an apple peeler and corer, hand cranked. I absolutely LOVE it!
Although there is somewhat more of a 'mess' to clean up, the time spent
peeling, coring and slicing is considerably reduced to a matter of seconds
for each apple. On the down side, the irregular pieces usually associated
with 'home' cooking are nonexistent for the most part. Alternatively the
relatively consistency of size makes judgments regarding volume
extraordinarily easy.

Ras