SC - The Sensible Cook

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 23 11:00:35 PST 1999

> I beg your pardon?  The copy that I have has a whole
> section with the original language recipes and their
> translations.  Not too many redactions, but the whole
> original cookbook is printed in the book.
>
> Huette

I realize that I misspoke there. There are translations of
the recipes in one section and another section has actual
redactions of other recipes. There is no section in the original
language.

But I still recommend the book highly. And it's actually a
very enjoyable historical read as well.

The spice bread and caraway seed cakes went over well
at the vigil.

Yers,

Gunthar