SC - Game pie recipe=LONG, was why not turkey

Peldyn at aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 11:05:45 PST 1999

Your game pie recipe is very interesting. I cook a similiar pie, but add
chopped celery and onions to the minced pork. I have precooked the meat so
there is not all that excess juice and it turns out very well indeed, but
maybe I will try it your way once. It does taste best served cold the second
day. The cookbook I have calls this pie Tourtiere and says it is
traditionally served cold at Christmas time after midnight mass.

Peldyn