SC - Re: SC Pepper sauce, OOP

Richard Kappler II rkappler at home.com
Sat Nov 27 20:37:42 PST 1999

Ras said:
>I beg to differ.

As would I had I got of my behind to check my memory with actual sources. My
statement in the first part was to agree that Tobasco (and the better pepper
sauces) are fermented, not infused.  I did, however, get your post and go to
the site.  You are absolutely correct, vinegar is an ingredient, though IIRC
after fermentation.  My apologies for not doing better research and not
being more clear in my earlier post.

faithfully, Puck