SC - Turkey Day post-mortem

Sharon Cicchetti maggie5 at home.com
Sat Nov 27 21:39:50 PST 1999

- --=====================_277480420==_.ALT

At 10:26 PM 11/27/99 -0500,LrdRas at aol.com said something like:
>In a message dated 11/27/99 6:07:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>maggie5 at home.com writes:
>
><< the greengage pie (also from the Calafian Anniversary Feast) >>
>
>Recipe? Documentation, please?
>
>Ras

Let me get with THL Gillian of Lynnhaven and I will get them for you. And,
my bad, it wasn't greengage, it was wardens, the OTHER pear.  I will get
that recipe from her and send it to the list just as soon as I can get it
from Gillian.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.
- --=====================_277480420==_.ALT

At 10:26 PM 11/27/99 -0500,LrdRas at aol.com said something like:<br>
Standard Time, <br>
maggie5 at home.com writes:<br>
<< the greengage pie (also from the Calafian Anniversary Feast)
Recipe? Documentation, please?<br>
Ras</blockquote><br>
Let me get with THL Gillian of Lynnhaven and I will get them for you.
And, my bad, it wasn't greengage, it was wardens, the OTHER pear.  I
will get that recipe from her and send it to the list just as soon as I
can get it from Gillian.<br>
Regards,<br>
Maggie MacD.</html>