SC - Christmas Pudding

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 09:43:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/28/1999 5:39:52 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 Hmmm. I wonder if things have changed or if I've been just completely
 misinformed all my life. (Which is possible: look what they told me
 about Santa Claus.) I was under the impression that Advent began with
 the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, which is December 7th, and
 usually not on a Sunday.

Different pews, different traditions.  In the Lutheran Church I belonged to,
Advent began the fourth Sunday before Christmas, at which time the first of
the Advent candles was lit.  The second Sunday, we lit two candles......The
last Sunday before Christmas, we lit all four Advent candles.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ