SC - Help for Novices

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Mon Nov 29 23:50:57 PST 1999

Now, now.  Don't go getting your dander up.  What I think Puck was trying to
express was the feeling that a FAQ is a cold and impersonal way to welcome a
newcomer.  From the time I've spent on this list and another he's on
(actually the list admin.), Puck strikes me as the "well come on in and try
this new ale (or any other drink of choice) while we sit and talk a spell."
He wasn't responding negatively to your comments.

Raoghnailt
Stan Wyrm, Artemisia
rygbee at montana.com
Veritas praevalebit

Beaming smile and thanks for the compliment M'Lord.  Couldn't have said it
better myself.

regards, Puck