SC - Thanksgiving and Alternate Festivals....

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Mon Nov 29 20:00:19 PST 1999

Master Adamantius wrote :

So what do you think you might have at an Australian harvest festival
feast? I assume local foodstuffs as of harvest time would figure
heavily, but I have no idea what they might be... I'm thinking of red
meat such as lamb, possibly a large assortment of seafood and fruits?

Work with us, here ;  )

Oh my!

Now this is a challenge, isn't it? :-p

Mel, Lorix - any suggestions??? (or perhaps the loan of a shovel & a ladder???
:-)

Mari