OT Re: SC - seasonal hazards...

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Tue Nov 2 01:04:14 PST 1999

Seems to be the way to go, follow the crowd, live like sheep and all
that

I would think you lot would like sheep, think of all you could do
with them, all that cameline sauce and whatnot.

The Boston Globe's book section had an article about the Harry Potter
books acouple of weeks ago, they actually seemed to like them. And
were defending the brains of the average American small child. They
were alittle miffed that the book was so Americanized and give the
kids a break that they can figure out some things like that" rubbish"
is "trash" " holiday" means you're on" vacation" stuff like that. It
came up because when you order it on line, you can get the British
version, which I guess doesn't even have the same name. Maybe if
they'd left it with the British title , it would have caused less of
a stir." Harry Potter and the Philosiphers Stone"

Fiona

...try not to think too hard, that's not approved of.  Deviation from
the mean will be cause for concern and discipline.