SC - "Fooles and Friccasees" exhibit at the Folger

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 05:19:01 PST 1999

This woodworker and cook made some for an auction for our new barony.  I used
a router and used ash as the wood.  Thanks for the idea for the salt cellar.
Good Idea. A number of years back, there was a merchant at Pennsic that sold
a bag with wooden feast gear in it.  I believe that it included a squarest
plate.

Frederich