SC - portable fire pit

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Nov 4 17:16:23 PST 1999

Andy asked:
> I am thinking making a portable fire pit based on the designs of Frederick
> ("Flieg") Hollander. However does anyone know how to get a hold of reigulus
> to buy one instead?

I'm afraid I can't answer the question you asked and you may be sure that
this particular one is the one you want, but in case you are still open to
what others have done, you might want to check some of these files in the
SCA-CAMPING section of my Florilegium:
camp-kitchens-msg (20K)  9/ 3/99    Camp kitchen ideas for SCA use.
camp-ovens-msg    (32K)  4/28/99    Small period and SCA camp ovens.
firepits-msg       (6K)  7/ 2/99    Useful ideas for firepits.

If someone has details about Flieg's firepit and it's availablity, I
will add it to this file.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: