SC - APOLOGY IN CAPITAL LETTERS

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 16:34:53 PST 1999

I must apologize profusely for my post on marzipan regarding the "Chocolate"
thread. The post was supposed to be editted before I sent it and due to
juggling dinner, a 2 year old and a 10 month old, I accidentally sent it out.
I will correct the info and repost the marzipan recipe if the gentle who is
working on the heraldic confections would like it.

Again, I apologize for the worst post I have ever made.

Sincerely,
Hauviette