SC - APOLOGY IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Nov 6 18:38:50 PST 1999

Hauviette said:
> I must apologize profusely for my post on marzipan regarding the "Chocolate"
> thread. The post was supposed to be editted before I sent it and due to
> juggling dinner, a 2 year old and a 10 month old, I accidentally sent it out.
> I will correct the info and repost the marzipan recipe if the gentle who is
> working on the heraldic confections would like it.

I didn't think it was a bad post. I saved it to go in my sotelities-msg file.
However, if you wish to post a revised message to the list or to me by email,
I will replace the old version with your new one.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****