SC - Marwick Arts Exhibition

Deborah Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Sun Nov 7 15:17:21 PST 1999

Heya all!
First off let me say that i am green as mustard with jealousy on  this one!
It sounds like a great time was had by all. Wish I could have seen it.

Master A had you thought of  writing an article for TI about it? Maybe your
view as the autocrat (you were weren't you?) and one of the exhibitors
views? Perhaps with an accompanying recipe or two? I know i would love to
read all about it.
Any chance of getting the   mustard recipe? i would love to try it.

		Just a wondering
		Zoe