SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 17:31:41 PST 1999

I peeped my head in and wanted to add an idea for doing the eggs without
using real eggs as the basis. Now I know that that may be the whole idea,
but, you could use an egg mold and coat it with a white hardening icing.

A few years ago I picked up an egg mold that is used for gelatins or
puddings. You have to reduce the liquid content somewhat, but they really
turn out great. The mold comes from a few different sources. One is the Jello
Co. which you could locate via the internet. The other is a cake decorating
store or where I found mine was a grocery store at Easter. The price was
reasonable, only a few dollars for a half-dozen egg mold. Essentially the
mold is hinged and has a decent sized hole in one half. You simply pour your
engredients into the hole and let  cool. You could do the yolk thing very
easily as the mold opens. Do one half then the other.

Just a suggestion.

Hauviette