SC - Blown eggs, was Chocolate - Yes I know its not period!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 17:10:13 PST 1999

Here is a suggestion:

Jello Brand gelatin sells egg shaped jello molds.
With these molds you could fill them half-way with
your white chocolate, then add an already shaped &
hardened yellow colored "yolk" and then fill in with
the rest of the white chocolate.  You won't have the
shell, but you
will have candies that are white and egg shaped, that
you can control a lot easier and not have to waste
real eggs over.

I am not sure what gelatin brands Australia has, but
you might want to contact whichever and ask them if
they have egg shaped gelatin molds for sale.

Huette

ps: I have three of these molds, which can make 18
eggs at a time.  If you were to send me an airline
ticket to where you are, I would happily bring them
and help you make these eggs.  :-) [It was worth at
try ...]

=====