SC - Egg Yolks

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Thu Nov 11 05:52:58 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 11 Nov 99,, that Terri Millette wrote:

[description snipped]
> > So it's not reeeeeally a cinnamon roll... but it's darn close.
>
> Brighid
>
> My Lady, this is a mean thing to do to someone who's been up all
> night and dinner was along time ago, sounds absolutley yummy
> Pleeeeeeeeeeease post it, pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Fiona

and Lady Kinga Roux added:
> Recipe please????
> This list is NOT good for a diet..sheesh

Gentle ladies, I apologize for being a spoon tease.  I had just come
across the recipe last night and was full of enthusiasm about trying it.
You may have overlooked the part of my post where I said I was
*planning* to redact it.  And I have to wait until there's a place/time to
bring it where other people will eat most of it and keep me safe from
undue temptation.  If it makes you feel any better, I'm teasing myself
worst of all.  (What do you call a diabetic cook who keeps working on
dessert recipes?  A masochist.)

Trotting off to have my virtuous fat-free waffles with sugar-free syrup...

Brighid
Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann