SC - Re: Food Grade Epoxy

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 05:30:14 PST 1999

>Earthenware mugs are great. Fake pewter is a good way to get burnt. And
>the Crabby Mug is fair warning to the unsuspecting, who imagine that
>they might have rational conversation with me Before Tea. NOT.

I'm not very fond of psuedo-pewter feastgear at all.  I've seen too many
people have handle hot bowls after being served soup at a feast
and then go to the chiurgeon for  the owie.

Me, I just reach into pots of boiling water to fish stuff out...it's
a bad habit I learned, that and checking pan heat by touching it....

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" Well you want to go out
  'cause it's raining and blowing
  You can't go out
  'cause your roots are showing