SC - Chocolate, Etc.

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Fri Nov 12 08:47:21 PST 1999

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> snip

> I did not mean my message to be taken as critical of Lorix's choices but simply
> to offer some further possiblities and hopefully some supporting information
> that might help her along if she decided to investigate those possiblities now
> or at some time in the future.

Which I appreciated, much as I appreciated all other suggestions I received.  I am
actually hoping to use some of the period suggestions I have been given as well as
fiddling with that damn @#$@% chocolate.

> Lorix did send me a nice email explaining the situation. I did not get the
> feeling that she thought I was criticizing her choices. My appologies to
> anyone who thought I was.

No, I was quite happy to receive everybody's suggestions concerning ways of
utilising both chocolate, eggs & heraldry in food (except nasty punning heralds who
should be 'drawn & quartered' :-).

I have an horrendous memory (not enough memory space in the hard drive between my
ears) so I figure that after a hundred messages that have been snipped &
regurgitated, there has got to be something lost in the translation.  I took
everybody's comments in the spirit that they were no doubt intended to be made:
helpfully & constructively.

I would welcome any further suggestions as well.

Thanks all,

Lorix