SC - Couple of OOP questions..

Sharon Cicchetti maggie5 at home.com
Sat Nov 13 21:23:15 PST 1999

At 11:55 PM 11/13/99 -0500,LrdRas at aol.com said something like:
>In a message dated 11/13/99 11:42:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
>writes:
>
><< Unfortunately the
>  only one I can think of offhand is wild rice >>
>
>Millet can be popped.
>
>Ras

So can wheat, so I discovered during the 70's when my dad was on a terrible
survivalist kick and we learned all KINDS of neat tricks while growing our
own meats, vegetables, and other nifty tricks (No, he didn't make us grow
the wheat too). While the wheat 'pops', it doesn't turn into fluffy things
like corn, it just kind of gets super crispy on the outside (you first
cover in water soak it for 24 hours). Oh yes, many happy memories *NOT*.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.