SC - Apicius site

Stephanie Dale Ross aislinncc at mailcity.com
Tue Nov 16 10:00:40 PST 1999

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes/ethnic/historical/ant-rom-coll.html

I found this Apicius site through a search engine, and to my joy it mentions the author's opinion of what "must" was and how it is used. Plus all the recipes are wonderful for those of us who are medieval cookbook poor. If any of you posted the URL already, my apologies. i didn't recognise the author as a subscriber to the list.

Aislinn C. C.

- ---
Take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.
                                   - Elie Wiesel