SC - Last unanswered Buffet menu

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 18:52:31 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/17/99 3:03:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ChannonM at aol.com writes:

<< Can you explain this, I don't want to interpret what you are saying until
 understand what it is that you mean.  >>

What I meant to say was that cooks are always looking for new ideas either
for feast use or as an interesting read so if the redactions you offered to
post are your own redactions the cooks would be interested in seeing them,
either to tuck away in their files or as a help in understanding the original
recipes more clearly. If the recipes you used are someone else's work, there
are many of us that may not have seen the work of the person involved so it
would be nice to see them also for the above reasons. Basically, recipes are
always welcome on the list whether they are someone's personal interpretation
or someone else's.

I have consistently posted my redactions to this list both for other people
to use and as a way to receive input and correction of any errors that I may
have overlooked. SFAIK, my work has always been welcomed and appreciated as I
am sure your work will be. So I guess what I was trying to say is  yes,
please post your recipes they are very much welcome on this forum. :-)

Ras