SC - Embarrassing Question...

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun Nov 21 17:23:04 PST 1999

    The Great Adamantius asked (reluctantly):
I was wondering if anyone has used those devices that supposedly peel and
core an apple. It's a crank-operated thing you clamp to a tabletop>

    Yes, they are pretty nifty  -- especially when you have a goodly amount
of apples to pare and core.  My daughter has gotten one, and my mother uses
it often enough to enjoy it.  Theirs has a pump-action suction that keeps
the device on the table as they work.

    Waiting for a reason to get one herself

    Caointiarn