SC - medicinal cooking

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Tue Nov 23 19:30:34 PST 1999

Most of the period sources have recipes for "the invalid" or "the
convalescing".  Unfortunately none of my sources are with me at work, but
off the top of my head one of the Islamic collections (the one that has all
of the sirrops in it) has a recipe for Hazelnut milk to be given to the ill
or infirm.

Regards
Meliora.