SC - Thanksgiving & Cooking gifts

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Wed Nov 24 18:10:31 PST 1999

> Michael F. Gunter wrote:
>
> > So what is everyone's Thanksgiving plans? I know we discussed this
> > last year but I have no objections to a tradition forming.

Well my staff (at least half of them) and i are working - we do support for
a company in the UK and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving.  So half of them
start at 1am PST and the other half at 7:30am.

i was hoping to provide a turkey dinner to my folks, but the only ones that
delivered or (even if I picked it up) had whole turkeys and the instructions
were to reheat the turkey in the oven for 1.5 hours.  We have 4
microwaves....

So it's Lamb cooked in ale and mustard done in the crock pot (two of them,
one for each shift)  :) I didn't hear any complaints about the menu choice.

Maeve
also An Tir's newsletter edit in search of a successor
then I can start cooking again !